Harvest In the Hunter


 This beautiful half doll is call Harvest in the Hunter,she is dressed by my dear friend Connie Eaton of Bridgenorth in Tasmania.The doll is one of the largest half doll's and stands 16cm ( 6 inches) and when dress is 28cm (11 inches).
 This doll has a beautiful face,and I am sure you would agree she is a delight.
Pattern by Anlaby Designs called
Harvest In The Hunter.
Pattern uses 4 x hanks of beads
2 x balls of perle 8 cotton.








Beads used no.378
Cotton D.M.C. variegated no.93

Links

Please use Marie's contact page to purchase patterns.




2 comments:

  1. My preference is the blue.. Beautifully hand painted.. and knitted..:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat.
      Connie doesn't have a computer,but I will pass on your comment I am sure she will be tickled pink.

      Delete